Green media non-profit seeks marketing & social media intern (mission district)
Green media non-profit seeks marketing & social media intern (mission /potrero district)
Green21 is a media project for public television and online media, focusing on sustainability and climate change. We’re looking for marketing and social media interns who are:
- organized, self-motivated and good at following through
- good writer and proof-reader and able to work with a team
- active on social networking sites (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc).
- familiar with programs like Word, Excel, databases, and WordPress
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that’s launching a new PBS series and online media channel,(national broadcast distribution has been secured) and making a difference on the issue of sustainability and climate change.
Below is a list of the most immediate tasks:
- assist executive producer
- spread the green21 message using Twitter, Facebook, blogs etc.
- choose and build an online contact database
- edit and proofread texts
Internships will average 5 – 15 hours per week and are unpaid. Some work can be done remotely, but it’s important you can be available to work at our studio near KQED in the Mission/Potrero district.
If interested, please email [email protected] Include a resume link or attachment and briefly let us know what interests you most about our project. More details are available on our website at green21.org. Thanks!
Jennifer Thompson, Executive Producer